Frequently Asked Questions
What sets Physical Therapy by Phoenix apart from other physical therapy clinics?
- One-on-one care by a physical therapist
- Superior therapist-patient engagement
- Treatment based on experience and evidence
- Great results
- Ethical billing
- Respect for our associates, patients, partners, and community
What services do you offer?
You can find a list of our services here.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
- Your driver’s license or other form of ID
- A copy of your script, if you have it
- Comfortable clothing
How long will my appointment last?
Your initial evaluation will last 60 – 75 minutes. Follow-up appointments will be 30-60 minutes.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicare, Medicare Replacement and Supplement Plans
- Workers Compensation
- United Health Care
- Please note: This list is not exhaustive. Contact the clinic if you have questions about a specific insurance plan.
Can I pay my bill online?
Yes! Please follow this link.