Results That Last a Lifetime.
The locally owned group that started Physical Therapy By Phoenix wanted an uplifting outpatient culture in which our experienced physical therapists provide one-on-one treatment in an engaging environment. Our patients receive hands-on manual therapy and exercise with tremendous improvement!
“It is important to our team that patients receive individualized care in which we develop strong relationships and superior results.”
-Jason Mettling, Director of Therapy Services
Insurance & Billing
What payment or insurance plans does PT by Phoenix accept?
Blue Cross Blue Shield, including Anthem
Medicare, Medicare Replacement and Supplement Plans
United Health Care
Please note: This list is not exhaustive. Contact the clinic if you have questions about a specific insurance plan.
What sets Physical Therapy by Phoenix apart from other physical therapy clinics?
- Privately and locally owned
- Consistent, one-one-one care provided solely by your Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Hands-on manual therapy
- Treatment based on current evidence and guidelines, therapist experience, and patient values
- Appropriate and skilled exercise dosage in a fitness forward environment
- Ethical coding and billing
What should I bring to my first appointment?
- Your driver’s license or other form of ID
- A copy of your script or referral, if you have it
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to move, stretch, and perform exercises
How long will my appointment last?
- Your initial evaluation will last around an hour. Follow-up appointments will be 30-60 minutes.
Can I pay my bill online?
- Yes! Please follow this link.
We are happy to have a conversation with you about joining our team in the future:
- Physical Therapist – Staff
Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you!